VIDEO IS SEARCHABLE.
Drone Division, LLC provides aerial photography and cinematography services for a wide-range of commercial, industrial and service businesses throughout the United States. FAA Certified and fully-insured, Drone Division is based in Pittsburgh, but licensed to serve customers up and down the east coast and beyond. We handle a wide a variety of projects, large and small, and provide multiple platforms to collect the images and video footage our customers need. Drone technology has made it possible for us to operate in a manner that is far more flexible and cost-efficient than traditional aerial photography.
- Video communicates in ways that other marketing tools don’t.
- 92% of B2B customers watch online videos. The average user spends 88% more time on a web site with video.
- 48% of consumers say they TRUST online video ads.
- The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to approximately 1.8 million written words.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google are video results.
- Video is a key factor in the search formulas used by online sites such as Google. Posting an abundance of video on your web site can move you higher in the search rankings.
- Having video on your web site’s landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on the first page of search results.
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video ad on a website. Of that 80%:
46% took some action after viewing the ad
26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
22% visited the website named in the ad
15% visited the company represented in the video
12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
- Visitors who view videos stay on the site an average of 2 minutes
longer than those who don’t view video.
- 73% of homeowners say they’re more likely to list with a realtor who offers to create a video for them, yet only 4% of agents currently put their listings on YouTube.
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.(Source: Australian Real Estate Group)
- Video reduces a listing’s “days on market” by 32% on average. It also results in a higher sales – 5.25% on average.